COVID-19 Support Remote Learning Assistance: Support by your tutor to complete all tasks set by the school.
Using the Online Classroom
Before your first lesson please make sure you’ve carefully read through this guide to make sure that all is ready.
You will need:
- A working webcam
- Earphones with a mic (If you are using a laptop, you can use the built-in if there wont be noise around you)
- A good internet connection
- Laptop/Tablet: use the Firefox browser. Chrome is also an option but try Firefox first.
- IPad: Use Safari as your browser
- Check that your lesson time slot shows up on your calendar. If it doesn’t, give us a call on 072 349 1107 or 072 950 6955 during office hours (Mon - Fri 9am-5pm, Sat 9am-1pm) and we’ll sort it out for you. If you have not set up password access to your account, please do this now and then go back to access your calendar.
Please report any issues as soon as you notice them so that we can resolve them swiftly and your lesson can go ahead as planned.
You lesson link will be active in advance so you can test if everything’s fine before the start time.
For other issues you may have, visit our Support page for further information.